Sunday, August 21, 2016

Dialogue coach Lang ping I m not considering new contracts it s women s spirit

Capacity as head coach to capture an Olympic champion for the first time, lang was calm.

Visit the CCTV program, she said she was too tired, aren't thrilled with excitement. "This time we just play good, very lucky. Every night watching videos, is disgusted with myself. "

Outsiders called "women's volleyball team spirit," Lang ping said: "I think not by telling a story or some chicken soup for the soul can be resolved, the key is strictly from a routine training. "

For the issue of whether he will continue to coach women's volleyball, Lang ping also did not give a definite answer: "the new contracts do not know, I do not consider this matter, I have very little time with my parents, which I regret. "

Dialogue coach Lang ping: I'm not considering new contracts, it's women's spirit is not a story, and chicken soup for the soul

Too tired, excited no excitement

Reporter: how mood led the final?

Lang ping: the stimulus is actually ahead 1/4 final and semi-final, to the finals, I feel calm, my team has played many times before the finals, by now, become very relaxed mood, feeling relieved.

Reporter: winning moment, does not seem particularly excited about you? Players did not expect high up you?

Lang ping: tired, aren't thrilled with excitement, really, want to hug the players are intact. Can't throw, (in case) does not answer? (Haha) they are really hurts me, I had a few good places.

Reporter: the team lost the match three game, do you feel? Losing three teams want to win it too hard.

Lang: losing is very depressed, I'm pretty angry, one of the most depressing is the first, who did not want to row in the Group IV location, crossing of the playoffs to play Brazil, it's not dead yet? But there is no way the story.

Reporter: ever think about what you want to get this title?

Lang ping: to begin did not want to, but make it to the finals, started to feel to have this opportunity. But dare not to think, think you're easily distracted.

Semifinal play Netherlands, I came back to sleep, is very exciting, just started watching in the night Serbia video, his mind pondering how to play them.

Dialogue coach Lang ping: I'm not considering new contracts, it's women's spirit is not a story, and chicken soup for the soul

Don't go crazy there is no chance

Reporter: did they had anticipated for the final process?

Lang ping: only two cases, we lost badly in the tournament, 0:3, was thinking if not, probably was the result, but I also think we start up, if you can bite game, and they were hard and were more to the back, we have hope.

Our contest and played more finals, can resist it, errors will be their, to hang in, finally has a chance.

Reporter: before the games, there is no thought of Chinese women's volleyball team will take first place, but from the knockout play Brazil began, we found that the team had started to change, winning Brazil team, need a team mad?

Lang ping: against Brazil it is difficult, I don't know what will be the outcome, I have seen the players what mad is, but I would encourage the players, how much skill to take out, no more crazy didn't stand a chance.

Brazil, which is able to bite her is, every point not to let her easily, and Brazil, we still have a gap on the comprehensive strength, only hold on to the opportunity.

They are also under pressure, never thought a 1/4 final would lose at home, we simply cannot afford to lose, they are going to and the United States to play in the final, did not take us seriously, but we grabbed, they will begin to panic.

Reporter: which players we're crazy?

Lang ping:-one or two players are mad enough, played six players at least open a "four-flower", the second, Middle blocker was playing out, free man also cannot be too bad, so as to put pressure on each other, we want full access to State.

Dialogue coach Lang ping: I'm not considering new contracts, it's women's spirit is not a story, and chicken soup for the soul

No chicken soup for the soul and telling stories

Interviewer: did see you after the game and the players kept talking, says a lot, do you remember what was said?

Lang ping: I remember everyone is different, and Zhang Changning said was "you're very brave, this is your great experience, not only defeated his rivals, have to overcome their own", I remember everyone talking about "special bravery" of the word.

Reporter: in the team, initially which player is best so you do not rest assured?

Lang ping: should not say which player makes me not trust, which worries me.

In fact, the only Ting Zhu is the strong point of this location, opponents no advantage compared to other locations, so we all position players to be mutual tolerance, mutual support, who go wrong, other people will go to cover up.

Our calculation of rounds in the game to focus on, so you can make, not to let the other main scorer too much, should pay more attention on the block, and self serving errors, small victories for the victory, the Netherlands each won only two points.

Reporter: for now, this team, this group of young players, usually have the old women's volleyball team spirit to motivate them?

Lang ping: in fact, I seldom they say older women's volleyball team, but Chen zhonglin and coaches lead the golden generation will say more, fine traditions of the Chinese women's volleyball team is not appearing in my coach on the teams.

Women's volleyball player on each team who are able to see, 2004 final golden generation in the case of 0:2 down is never give up, minutes show.

Player shape, I think not by telling a story or some chicken soup for the soul can be resolved, the key is strictly from a routine training, winter training, we emphasize the need to make myself.

Our training in the morning, afternoon and evening, in addition to watching videos, all the players are watching, studying opponents, I myself look disgusting, not to mention them, everyone has a belief to stick to accumulated through the peace efforts and to dream.

Dialogue coach Lang ping: I'm not considering new contracts, it's women's spirit is not a story, and chicken soup for the soul

Ting Zhu lot stronger than me

Reporter: Ting Zhu was named the Olympic women's volleyball player, now everyone says she and you're like, what do you think?

Lang ping: bad Ting Zhu and I, we are people of different age, now require higher, faster and stronger and more powerful.

From the perspective of overall strength, Ting Zhu at that time I was a lot stronger, but comprehensiveness of technology than me, because she is tall, three road, pass and defend better than I, but her skills and smarts are very good indeed.

Reporter: players for Ting Zhu, Olympics, what did you give her request?

Lang ping: during the Olympic Games, I talk with her about two words, is to make the soul and core of her to do it on the field, although she is not a leader, but her strengths as we need to be more inclusive team-mate, need to be in the race to take on more, need infected teammates, with team-mate forward.

Inclusion to trust each other, complaining to each other cannot be a true team.

She did very well, such as when is not smooth and setter, she never said "it doesn't matter", and I was for her demands are high, in principle, as long as the ball above the net, her main attack should play well.

Our players are the best players, but I'm not being modest, our players also need to learn from other sports, such as diving, table tennis teams.

Dialogue coach Lang ping: I'm not considering new contracts, it's women's spirit is not a story, and chicken soup for the soul

I rarely go home, this is my regret Manchester United Mourinho couldn t make games

Reporter: when your contract ends, when the new contract began, and now people expect you to continue coaching the team, what do you think?

Lang: my contract until the end of September, the new contract did not know, I do not consider this matter, all the energy in the Olympics before.

I hope that our country can have more young people like volleyball, wants more people to participate in volleyball, volleyball base stronger and stronger in order to better carry forward traditions from generation to generation, I hope our volleyball will always be strong.

Reporter: have any plans for after the Olympics?

Lang ping: career success, very little time to spend with their parents, it is my regret, thank the family that supports me, I rarely went home, are team oriented, so there are unfortunately still life, hoping to rest for a period of time after the end of the game, to accompany my mother.

Reporter: How do you so successful coaching experience?

Lang ping: actually, I'm very lucky, getting a lot of opportunities in the world as a female trainer to have so many opportunities are hard to come by, but volleyball is a collective project, one would be useless.

I have to thank my team and the players over the past four years, and each day they are in the elaboration of training plans, plan, step by step to this day.

Thanks General Administration of sport has been given care and support of women's volleyball team, thank you fans at the women's volleyball team downs have always trusted when we encourage our, is because of the love, women's volleyball team can walk in difficult times.

Reporter: the way women's volleyball team in the future?

Lang ping: all I can say is the game we played well, but we also have many shortcomings in technical point of, we have a lot of young players, there is still a long way to go.

Volleyball World pattern, everybody closer to power, this time we just play good, very lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment