Sunday, October 11, 2015

Three small figures against Yao wenyuan, Shanghai the evaluation of Hai Rui dismissed from Office after suffering â‘ 

"Editor's note" on November 10, 1965, Yao wenyuan, Shanghai, the Wen Wei Po published the comments on the new historical "Hai Rui dismissed from Office", opened the prelude of the cultural revolution.

Ma Yixin, Yao Quanxing and Lin Bingyi – they are a middle school student, a college student, a high school teacher, Yao wenyuan granted, decisively refute, and "jam" to send draft to the Wen Wei Po, and the Guangming daily, suffered repeated persecution and blow. In all versions of the narrative of the history of the cultural revolution, the three "little people" stories are "woven".

First time in half a century, Fudan University oral Research Center Institute of Shanghai Academy of social sciences and History Center oral history interview Ma Yixin, Yao Quanxing and Lin Bingyi three parties, return to the historical site. This is Ma Yixin oral, MA for the Chinese language Department of East China Normal University Professor.

Stamp day "free": three small figures against Yao wenyuan, Shanghai of the comments on the new historical ﹤ Hai Rui dismissed from Office ﹥ encounter (part one)

On November 30, 1965, Ma Yixin article discussing < hai rui dismissed from office > (signature Matej) published in Wen Wei Po, on

(A)

I was born in 1948, and the "cultural revolution" started with a dedicated middle school high school in Shanghai, usually in addition to reading fiction, and literary criticism, dynamic responsive to community newspapers. Yao wenyuan, and also more concerned about, know him pretty good, Ah, Ah. Famous dedicated middle school, teaching quality, school life more also. 3:30 P.M. two classes a day after the is the most happy, the whole school is boiling, sports, literature and art are very active.

On November 10, 1965, I saw Yao wenyuan's article in the school newspaper column of the comments on the new historical ﹤ Hai Rui dismissed from Office ﹥, I remember specifically reading room and read it through. Read when there are two questions: first, what Harry is good guys? I think Harry is so famous, was a very influential official, people have loved and, secondly, we are seeing Harry play today what you learn? I don't understand these two questions.

Remember this day Wednesday, to Sunday, I went to the Shanghai Library, looking for articles on historical drama, Wu Han, script, watched most of the day, from noon until evening, after reading that article and the actual distance of Yao wenyuan was too large. One night two days later, I used five sheets of loose-leaf paper, green line, front and back are written at one time, wrote of the discussion ﹤ Hai Rui dismissed from Office ﹥. Normal read write parents regardless, finished, what department you want to name. Sent to the newspaper, I was innocent, I guess we can't use his real name, worried about their opinions wrong, because Yao wenyuan fame is too big, use "Matej" name. We students have just said my name's too vulgar. Drag a few days later, the paper sent to Wen Wei Po, also attach a letter:

Edit comrades, I am a student, interested in literature, love reading your newspaper, Yao wenyuan article look a little idea, now written an article, might be wrong, but that is my thought.

About four or five days, that day at noon when the teacher came to me and said you go to Wen Wei Po after class, call them. She asked, what do you write articles? I argue against Yao wenyuan. She was surprised that students get more and more next, class know all of a sudden.

I talk to I don't know why the Wen Wei Po, talking about what happens. I took a tram to the old Summer Palace Road, Wen Wei Po.

You know, when we get there, the doorman said, I am a dedicated middle school students. He said you wait, make a phone call, a plump middle-aged man, I thought that he found me. He said you come with me. I noticed a detail, old-fashioned elevator up Bang Bang Bang, I don't know to what floor, he walked in front of me, to an office door, I looked up and saw a sign: Editor. Inside of it there was a grey-haired old man, he shook my hand, he said my name is Chen, I come in person to quit.

Talked about for more than an hour before and after. He asked me how I would write this article, I will tell him how, I noticed that my article in his hand, marked with red above the pencil line. He asked my parents, and my father in the Fisheries Council following an operation, my mother is a neighborhood of cadres. He asked me to read. He says at the end of this article you have not hit the point. This sentence I am particularly impressed. Following a very critical, he said the articles, you go back a change, I'm going to.

Horse of the year to Xin

I was thrilled, pick one, this post give me your hand, he said yes, they gave me. I thought about it, this article is really sharp, and show too much of one's ability. I less than two hours a night, changing the article into a mild "letters", and mentioning that they and I are middle school students, to study hard, a humble student. Also raised two questions, first, how to see Harry and, secondly, the Hai Rui dismissed from Office the play, what is the point? Half much less words, originally 4,000 or 5,000 words.

On the way, I was a bit sorry. First impression was probably did something stupid, Yao wenyuan what might be wrong? Second from the reaction of the class, the teacher's manner is found to be so good, a bit strange. They seem to have some disdain. I'm a little afraid, some regret.

Because when I asked Chen managing editor, he said hurry up. I arrived at the newspaper the next morning at eight o'clock, I was not. Newspaper didn't work, I was waiting outside, went to Nanjing Road walking in a circle. Turns out, Yao wenyuan monograph published in the Xinhua Bookstore, the green cover. This day is probably the 24th, I just wanted to, Yao wenyuan's book is out, I changed the article. Visit of the Pope s Francis Joy Chou

I go to the newspaper, who received me first came out yesterday, he called Min Shiying, is editor in Chief Secretary Chen, I gave him the manuscript, get to school right away. Spread at school, other classes are also known. Who would have thought, 30th day, after the second class in the morning, the other classes I was asked: "Matej" is that you? Your article came out! I heard, not right, immediately freaked out.

I ran to the third floor and read baolan, banner headlines in the Wen Wei Po: discussion on the problem of the Hai Rui dismissed from Office (1) underneath, I also talk about ﹤ of Hai Rui dismissed from Office ﹥, the signature "Matej". I wonder how to use my old notes? Odd, I was, the manuscript has given me, how could I? I was very naïve, given to me, not my readers ' letters that have changed, but the manuscript? I'll call the newspaper, Min Shiying.

I went to the principal's Office said that the teacher give me a call. I asked Min Laoshi, how did you use my original article? He said four words: we need. I have no words to say, Leng Leng, and say, trouble min teacher several newspapers for me, he said. I go to the post office, because this is the first time in my life to see his article on the newspaper.

Noon came home, my mother will read the newspaper, faces some cold, ask: why did you write this article? My mother, though I don't know, but probably still a little political experience. That night my father had known very happy. The next day, I got five newspaper, Min Shiying is sent to school. At that time only four editions of the Wen Wei Po, my article in the Fourth Edition. Had a few close friends, the teacher asked me to. When schools are concerned, about the matter.

After the article came out, the Wen Wei Po did not give money, is for books. About 65 end of publicity school branch pipe of a teacher, asked me to go, said Wen Wei Po for you book. Main man on the arts, volume, Mao paper arts, study Chairman Mao's works learned ten, prices did not note an estimated 20 or 30.

With the Wen Wei Po on the discussion of a current period of Hai Rui dismissed from Office, I felt more and more the point of death. Weng Shuguan principal talked to me, Weng principal democratic parties, the education sector of some repute. About half an hour, he had no expression, asked me why I wrote this article, how to write. Talked increasingly Yao wenyuan, typography, too. Especially of the Liberation Army daily "Editor's note" clearly, clearly ' Hai Rui dismissed from Office ' is great weed, Yao wenyuan wrote revolutionary articles.

(B)

The environment around me began to change, the junior students start to laugh me, ridicule me, class was no big reaction. Really didn't expect, one night, never touched the Vice President come to my home, Su Yu, Deputy Secretary of party branch Creek. Later that day I went back, he beat me to it. I lived upstairs, my brother told me downstairs, your headmaster coming, I jump. He saw me and smiled, talked to my parents have in advance. He said Ma Yixin, you have to learn from it, but things have gone, the article also wrote, myself not to have too much pressure.

Then for a long time, he is trying to protect me. For some time and often came up to our class, eat and talk with me, like nothing's wrong. Wu Han public scrutiny after the article appeared, Su principal told me, to arrange a talk about awareness activities to the students in the class to talk about how I wrote this article. Is essentially equivalent to public review-me-but I was not so understanding, that is about process. I talk about how I like literature, and how to write this article. This will be centered in our class, other classes of cadres are all here, dominated by high school, a classroom was jammed full. I am not nervous, talked about "the process".

Su principal stepped in, finally said to learn about our school's education policy, to cultivate the Red successors. Although quite heavy, but personally, I seem to have no great impact. Later, I began to feel increasing pressure, he wrote a letter to Chen Yusun editor-in-Chief, I now feel a lot of pain and regret. A few days later, Chen Yusun personally answered my letter, sent to school. This letter I was impressed, because is very characteristic, was written by brush dipped in blue ink. Above the letter is red "Wen Wei Po" four characters, following a red line. This letter was taken by the teacher in charge at that time, I remember, original is as follows:

With comrade Xin, you received your letter, you now I can understand, but you belong to known problems. However, you can learn from it, and (following an idiom I'm impressed), reversed course and is not necessarily a bad thing for you. Chen Yusun.

A key word, under the letterhead, and smaller words:

This letter can be submitted to your school to lead a reading.

I have seen it, just class on the side, is left up to her. This letter was gone. Principals are getting, of course, and told me that a letter from the Chief Editor of Ta Kung Pao Chen we saw, but didn't say it back to me. This letter greatly protect me, less pressure.

Unexpectedly, the beginning of June "sanxia" countryside labor back to school, poster has been overwhelming. I have quite a few centralized is "against Yao wenyuan," "vicious attack Yao wenyuan", "anti-Yao Vanguard" and "revisionism seedling", and so on. Many are school leaders harboring and conniving to me also say how I have such a thing also my Allegro group of heroes, and so on.

By August, the red guards. I am smart enough, no problem at home, does not belong to the five black categories, but does not belong to pure working class. Red guards came out to be divided into two camps, one is called good blood, red armbands; one is bad, the home was seized by. For me, nothing, like I forgot, as class size school activities nor do I participate in, I was happy.

"Section 16" there is a saying in our class very wide spread, I am also particularly impressed: "even true right wing, also put on late movement. "This sentence is like for me. I will use this opportunity to hang out, many school posters, Fudan University, Shanghai Jiaotong University, school of music, drama, Shanghai Normal University, China textile and so on, to the Wen Wei Po, Miss huadongshida.

One day back home, said some students came to my house, notifications must go to school tomorrow. I went to school the next day, into the classroom to see writing on the Blackboard was a Red Guard "orders": ordered Ma Yi-Xin must come to school to participate in the cultural revolution. I'd have to stay in the classroom. Students in the class in small groups, a group of a group, I find a corner, get a quotation from Chairman Mao, look, over there.

A few days later, two battle groups gave me two quotes, one is: "all erroneous ideas, poison, to criticize, and to fight. "There's a is" even true right wing....... " How to respond to it, I was doing two sayings card, copied them. Their tab on the upper left corner there is a popular gold portrait of Chairman Mao, I looked for a newspaper, cut and stick them up, give them the next day.

Definitely did not expect, in the evening, just when I want to go home, suddenly found the atmosphere right. In fact, they face hanging in the afternoon, no one talk to me, I didn't care, very strange it was relatively late, there are not any home mean? I would go out, suddenly, the red guards came out and yelled: "Ma Yixin, you can't go back there! "This sentence has finished, now form a circle in the classroom, the whole class of more than 40 people surround me. One of the red guards said to me, "you sit down. "I just had to sit down, when there was high:" Ma Yixin, must be the truth you counter-revolutionary crimes. "

I was stupid, I did what? I didn't do anything! "You're not the truth, your attitude toward the great leader Chairman Mao! "I think it is an incredible thing, but I've never dropped anything, no use what newspaper. There was a loud hewen: "you are emotional problems or position? "Now I don't touch the mind.

At this time, "popping" out two cards that I do. I make a narrow-minded, he fell to the ground. (In fact, escalating, he is guilty of a serious offence! ) I see in him, then bent, hands reverently pick it up and hold it in your hands, carefully looked at, really did not see what the problem is. "You see for yourself, how cut portrait of Chairman Mao? "Someone yelled at me. I saw avatar wouldn't this cut.

Someone shouted: "avatar background is not round! "I found my scissors technology is bad, outside of that circle a little hair, portrait of Chairman Mao is not met. I say this not as bad. "Oh, you don't recognize? You already rampant to this degree, it was Chairman Mao's attitude problems, emotional problems and positions! "I have some nasty, asks:" How could I be against Chairman Mao? "Somebody then:" we don't discuss, you explain why you did it? You should honestly admit it! "At this moment, I will never forget, there are two female students stood up suddenly, cried out, saying:" you don't make, how is this counterrevolution? Ma Yixin and cut on Chairman Mao's head, and for that you go to the background of the circle is not round! "

Red guards, some angry, arguing with them both at once, on the edge of a lot of people shocked, I simply sit. Two female classmates was my classmate, whose name I'll never forget: a man named Xia Qiwei, a man named Jiang Zhang. It is strange, I have contact with both of them usually is not, speak to each other rarely. I was really moved up, moved to tears.

Class there are two objections to my most intense female students – their names, I don't say--usually before and I was very good. One of the details that I never mentioned "Matej" pseudonym is one; another when I first went to Wen Wei Po, also reminded me to stick to my opinion, do not give up easily. We had two male students, two female students, like literature, plucked violin, but after the issue of the Hai Rui dismissed from Office a little alienating, until it suddenly broke out.

When their two most vocal, the most intense sore throat soon mute off. They probably involve myself, and I draw it? Very strange, the two female classmates with Xia Qiwei, in stark contrast to Jiang Zhang! Remember the article when it was published, one of the girls tell me: "my mom said, left emotional questions, right position is the problem. "And I was pretty impressed by this sentence. To my surprise, they were using, and is particularly intense. Usually little Xia Qiwei and Jiang Zhang, at the time, stand up for me, was far beyond my expectations, but also far beyond the expectation of many people in the class.

Disputed on both sides, a Red Guard saw me some "white drama" ferociously to get back, I quickly slip away. However, in shock, always a bit afraid. A little political experience to my father, I heard it was because Chairman Mao portrait backgrounds and some "hairs", rather than a gap or something, he said there will be no big deal. Sure enough, the next morning, walked into the classroom to the school, and what has not. However, I was looking for an opportunity, expressed thanks for Jiang Zhang and Xia Qiwei secretly, they were as if nothing had happened, saying only that "what's wrong with"-that is not worth mentioning.

(C)

Then ordered me to go to school after participating in the movement, then there is a forced: in order to analyze Ma Yixin reactionary thoughts, ordered "Ma Yi-Xin had to surrender all diaries." I have a habit of keeping a diary, good morning many people know. Thus, red guards took me to the Home Journal, the momentum is unlikely, I am two people "bet". When pop arrived, neighbors see, suspected of confiscation of property, but it seems that is not as property. Read my diary of the red guards did not find anything, because there is no reactionary ideas and content, not in the Flash language or offensive language, are the daily record.

Soon afterwards, the national dachuanlian, the red guards in his class told me, unable to attend the dachuanlian, went to the countryside "ploughing" work.

"Ploughing" labor in the gold mountain, about three weeks. Back in the country, schools have been empty. Me and my brother, cousin of children over three people themselves. My mother gave us each a five-dollar, five-pound national food stamps. To the railway station, and packed, with the crowd to run to the West, had been rushed to the Anting, on a train, not long after, the train started, stagger all the way, stop-open, stopped in Nanjing for three or four hours, had arrived in Beijing after three days, I really like the dream.

People's Liberation Army, led us to an amphitheatre at Peking University, Lu 蓆, sleep, each brought a quilt, and meals are free. First two days are not allowed to go out, have to stand in line in the morning, after three days brought us to the Westfield airport early in the morning, then the feeling is a suburb. PLA then declared: "tell you some exciting news, Chairman Mao would like to meet you."

On November 26, the last time was Chairman Mao received the red guards. I see Chairman Mao, about 20 or 30 meters, Chairman Mao stood on the jeep and waving his arms. Impressed, Chairman Mao is really pink. Was afraid to say it, I feel like with the same paint. Went on to play in Beijing, the people's Liberation Army took the three of us, the summer palace, the forbidden city or something, are free. A few days later, I saw the newspaper said Shanghai, the boom moving. Just the three of us returned to Shanghai. To the school, odd, red guards in his class and told me that was wrong before.

The summer of 1968, suddenly there was a tense atmosphere, students from other classes began pulling the reactionary, this time our class split into two factions, who originally came to power, League, class leadership cadre; those who are not in power in the past, I'll participate in this sending, as if he is homeless. They told me: Ma Yixin, you have to prepare, very likely, someone pulled your reactionary students. I was worried and very scared. I think of Wen Wei Po, hope they can help me. I went to the Summer Palace the way newspaper, a qungong group to receive lesbian, called Fan Jiajing, and later with the relationship has been good to me. She is two years older than me, and since talk about anything. She listened to my description and worry, said nothing, just wanted me to go back in a few days.

Three days later, I went back, Fan Jiajing (I know, people used to call her in the newspaper Fan Jia) told me: you and I'm head reported, they said, need your article is a newspaper, what's wrong with schools so that they find the newspaper. After I listened to, felt a stone falls. However, not a few days, out to catch me I, the situation is getting tense.

I'm a little afraid, call the Fan Jiajing, she's not, I found the head of the Ta Kung Pao, they got through. I say the red guards to kick me, he asked what was the matter? I said it was the "sea" of articles. He said: "you tell the school's Red Guard, if they were to Wen Wei Po article, let them directly to our homeland. If you encounter anything you, or you can immediately come to our newspaper. "

I heard in this case, there was feeling dizzy and quickly ask your name, please. He said lightly, Shao Chuanlie. Until the 90 's, Shanghai writers ' Association General Assembly, before I met him. I was with a sense of gratitude, called him was my benefactor, and express a deep and unforgettable thanks. Then think about if not this attitude of the Wen Wei Po, I really don't know what will be subjected to Sin! Then sure enough peace a lot.

In fact, after the outbreak of the cultural revolution and I snuck in to see posters of the Wen Wei Po, including posters exposed find Ma Yixin Chen Yusun private conversation, prompt writing reactionary articles, even as he took a pen name "Matej". I really laugh. Remember one night in the summer of 1966, suddenly there was a middle-aged man came to my house, talk to a few words to me the manuscript. This neither proves nor references, but I still gave him the manuscript.

Later on, I guess, the man was probably published in Wen Wei Po, not a newspaper someone put Chen Yusun posters, said he personally write in Ma Yixin modified contributions, and so on. Might want to check this matter. Was I aware of Chen Yusun, hanging wall bag, wearing a hat, was cleaning the toilets. I didn't talk to him to say hello, when I saw he ran away.

(D)

Graduated by the end of 1968 began an assignment, I know there's no good fruit to eat ... but I have a comforting, my brother is 67 junior high school, Shanghai second policy, I told my brother about his stay in Shanghai, about half of the class to the industrial and mining, I line up, the top target to Chongming farm. Didn't think my brother went to the mine, but I didn't even turn to Chongming. Drag out Chairman Mao's instructions: "young intellectuals to the countryside, accepting lower-middle peasants re-education is necessary. "It then said, and later to the countryside, his own.

School meeting within a few days, suddenly announce the list first to Anhui countryside, I was surprised. I've never had, unwittingly, have not the least prepared, they say this is your glory. After school two days forced me to medical examination. I can do nothing about. However, did not expect is that medical examinations were stuck. I don't remember at all, I had Pleurisy at the age of two, then parents of large sums of money to cure diseases, but the left pleura has a scar above, the x-ray as a big deal, I wrote: the left pleural disease. Led the school head can not be reconciled, and asked the doctor did this affect the countryside? Doctors answer very simply: of course not! The teacher my teeth look, and asked: how could you get this problem?

A few days later, gongxuandui and teacher announced to my home: Ma Yixin, you are to be distributed, and relationship to the street. Didn't take long, however, the bad one, my mother doesn't know how to be members of the Revolutionary Committee of the street, is in the countryside, and of course themselves must take the lead in, and advised me to go to Heilongjiang. I thought of in advance, jumping should not be there, really want to go out, have to wage.

There were two Corps and farm, I think my identity can be tricky to Corps, went to the farm. (Who knows, two years later, Heilongjiang has a family visit, but the regiment once in two years, once a year on the farm. The bad and sometimes really don't know. ) In this case, I went to Heilongjiang nenjiang River farms. Street teams and led the mission with the Revolutionary Committee a word: Ma Yixin appropriate care to this person, and I to be reused in the beginning of the three-point field. High school education while only four people at that time.

But soon, I became the ups and downs of life, because it always Yao followed me like a shadow. I went to the primary militia company, said all good birth, good to go, went a few days later and asked me to serve as instrument. Was unexpected, and soon, I'm three points "three evils" members of the core group. I'm stunned how "triple jump"?

Got there within days, a Harbin youth tells me, "Ma Yixin, you, and you against Yao wenyuan? "I think how could he know? To peers more than more than 100 youth in Shanghai by train on the farm, there is a female student, happens to be a dedicated middle school, lower than me. Did she say it? The educated youth in Harbin said to me: "there is a check in your file. "

I understand, because when I fill out the high school registration form, I hesitated, want to know how to write about it and asked my parents and trusted cousin. My cousin said that to write, if you do not write, the school may give you something, you write a process critical central element is a prominent editor of Wen Wei Po Chen Yusun give you a letter requested in the letter "give school officials a reading". There is now led by Wen Wei Po on writing and clear manner.

I write to memory, of course, also do a review, it shows that you didn't know any better. I remember the paper wrote three reports, posted in the graduate registration form. In the "three evils" Office files in the cupboard, not locked. One night I sneak in, like a spy, I find myself file, opened it, it really only one table, the middle of my own material, nothing else. I was frightened, I really want to write something yourself torn, then, the thing about Yao did not nothing? However, I can't do this!

Unexpected is that thing strange is that in March 1970, we field two large-scale fighting, between Harbin and Shanghai youth youth are badly hit, two I happened to be gone, but I think related to the local cadres, I write big-character posters, I wrote six reviews, write the truth. It quickly sent police to investigate. Investigation when I heard that, I somehow became the focus respondents--leaving a Cliffhanger.

I later arrived at the scene a propaganda-Director of leadership is concerned about, and found I had three months before 25 years of age, did not join the League. He asked me to immediately write applications quickly fill the League application form, branch quickly--I really have some mixed feelings, I first wrote the League report, but has been hovering at the gates of the Communist Youth League. Can truly join the League, from writing new reports to resolution, less than a month! Did not expect material to the Communist Youth League, I found no files, can't find it. I know, guess is verbal and the investigation that followed, my profile "disappearances".

Now, no archives, that's the problem. However, at that time Secretary of Youth League Committee said something: a new archive. I know that new files are sent a letter to my parents, understanding their historical materials. In this way, I'll get an archive. Of course, this is another story. I have some fame in the farm of nenjiang River, Department of Youth League Committee, advocacy groups have been with me. However, where you go, someone is going to say: this person has written articles against Yao wenyuan; where people say: this person really going to write articles, and Yao wenyuan were against.

(E)

In 1973 I team in less than a year, and college admissions. University of reading is a personal registration, mass recommended, approved, school audit. Exams that year to take the language, mathematics and politics. When they did the same when, out of the two things, a medical examination, x-rays to shine, says my lung problems. I feel desperate, a friend, people of Qiqihar.

Find hospitals, medical instructions to do my all is normal. The most terrible is that Shanghai normal university enrollment and teacher, is a Chinese Department personnel, I already know. That suddenly called me to his hostel room, I feel horrible things will happen. Sure enough, I went in, sat down and he just asked: "I hear you're 65 wrote articles against Yao wenyuan? "I like thunder, knew it was all over.

This new file is not, there must be someone to tell on. I stammering, and told me it said back and forth again. Shanghai people say "cry out Siniora", I the look is probably the case. The enrollment teacher named Luo Zongde, listened to my description, he didn't say a Word. I don't know how to get out of his room. Coincidentally, encountered outside the farm political office of a teacher, and I very well, Shanghai teachers know, I told him I was writing about, he consoled me: "how old were you at that time? Shanghai Normal University is to train the teachers, not a Diplomatic Academy, political Academy, no problem. "But I feel very mysterious, what are the last candidates ' failure, this is very serious. If you can't go where most likely some other things done.

Results unexpectedly, notice that I was getting. My Lo and no direct contact, is forever grateful to him. Ye yonglie interview later wrote to Luo Zongde teacher inquiry, he said only one word, is simple: "don't let an article 17 and the influence of his life. "Interview after the article came out, I went to teacher's House to visit him. He said, and without a word of ye yonglie show: "our Zhang chunqiao, Yao wenyuan was very sick and the objection is not quite well. "

I feel that the cultural revolution decade far more twists and turns than the average person, is more abundant, the Decade for me, just three paragraphs 65-69 professional secondary schools, 69-73 farm of nenjiang River, 73-76 University. This also made me the red tide rolls, the blue sky and clouds and the yellow flowers stacked three novels. (Recording: the Sun Luyao)

No comments:

Post a Comment